Monday, June 12, 2006

Haiz…
Feel really upset yesterday..
Yesterday Shu yi ask me to go out…
So long never go out with her le…
Than I told my mum I want go out…
Guess what she did??
She scolded me..
Just because I wan go out!!!
Haiz…
She say why go out??
She shouted at me n wanted me to stay at home and teach my sis again!!!
Because my sis haven finish her work….
I talk back to her…
In the end my hp got confiscated by her…
She always confiscated my hp in order to threaten me…
I really very mad last night…
Always want me to teach my sis..
But my sis always never make an effort to think on her own…
My sis is always so important to her..
Than every time I try to teach my sis patiently, my sis show me attitude…
Jus because she dislike math…
She think I like to teach her???
Always show me attitude…
Haiz…
What should I do???
I really try to became a gd sis n teach her patiently le..
But she make no effort to learn at all….

Hi club will b going to west coast this Friday…
I told liting I will b going le…
But…
My parents ask me not to go…
Cause they say on sat we going overseas le…
Later got heaty…
Wht crap is this???
ARGH……….

No comments: