Thursday, June 15, 2006

Haiz…
Some time really wonder did I make the right choice along the path that I have gone through….
Really wonder if I never choose poly, or even never choose business studies what will happen???
Will things end up differently???
What will happen if I really listen to my parents and choose the jc path???
Suddenly realize I very stubborn sia….
A lot of thing I choose not to listen to my parents…
Haiz…
And make decision on my own….
Remember when I was sec two, my parents wan me to choose art or F ‘n’ N as my elective…
But I choose literature instead…
In the end my o level grade for lit is really bad…
If I listen to my parents and choose those two sub…
Wht will happen?
I dun noe I will regret in the future that I choice this course or path mah….
I hope not….

No comments: