Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hmm…
yest go lot 1 with gina, shu yi, eliane, navya, melo and candy…
Gina, shu yi and me reach first…
So we go walk walk…
I bought a voodoo doll…
Than we saw navya…
So surprise…
Haha…
Than we go play pool…
This is the first time I play…
I at first very scared…
Dun dare enter…
Cus the kind of ppl inside is scary…
I keep on telling gina I very afraid…
Haha…
But later we have lots of fun…
Gina shu yi and navya teaches me how to play…
Haha…
Thank you wor…
But I m slow learner lah…
Hmm…
I think we laugh and take photo more than we actually play..
Very fun…
And I think this is the first time I feel so happy…
haha...
think in the end i still dun really noe how to play...
haha...
than after tt we go take neo print...
than i go home first...
cus i super tired...
cannot high with them...
hmm... sleep early...
i 1030 sleep le...
never watch the 10pm show...
cannot take ie...
haha...
than today noe all my result le...
pass all...
but not with flying colours...
haiz...
sad sad...

No comments: