Sunday, June 11, 2006

Wow..
yesterday go Liang Court…
Bought a digital camera…
$299
Quite ex…
But very nice..
because it is in BLUE!!!
Wahaha…

Hmm…
Than today I carry my lappy to bukit panjang plaza…
Because my hse wireless connection very lousy…
I thought I will have connection in the library..
BUT…every thing in this world have but…
I can’t connect to the wireless in the library…
Very stupid right?
Carry a lappy in a bag… some more in sling bag.. so heavy!!!
Now than I realize why Guan Zhou kor kor say carry lappy in the bag will cause you shorten in height!!!
Haha…
Cause is so heavy…
Expecially in sling bag..
wahaha... dunno guan zhou kor kor cut his long finger nail le mah...
last time keep on having excuses of very busy!!!!
haha....

When I go home…
I realize something..
There is a bird nest outside my house!!!
Wow…
The bird is actually hacthing an egg…
Wow…
This is the first time I saw a real bird nest... aiyah... i noe i very mountain tortise lah...
wahaha....

hmm... than i today go cut my hair...
although abit weird...
but i feel more comfortable now...
haha...

hmm.... btw... thank to those who tag my blog...
haha...
when i c ppl tag my blog, i feel really HAPPY!!!!!
wahaha...
dunno y...
but pls tag my blog regularly k???
haha....

No comments: