Sunday, July 02, 2006

Hmm...
Yesterday whole day stay at home n rot…
Packing my stuff…
Every thing in a great mess…
Till today haven pack finish…
Noe I very slow…

Coming week I very happy…
2 modules got e learning…
That means…
NO SCHOOL…
Wahaha…
Wanted to go out on Monday morning and wed the whole day….
Cus no sch mah…
But dunno who to ask…
So in the end…
I never ask…
Haha…
Mayb stay at home n rot lor…
If no one ask me to go out…

Hmm…
Think I some how break my sms record le…
Within 10 days (I tink) I send around 400 message…
C how m I going to die when my bill came…
Haiz…
Think I going to buy a prepaid card le…
Cus sms I confirm will not have enough to use le…

Than today I finally do exercise le…
So long never exercise le…
Wahaha…
When swimming at bukit batok there…
Hmm…
Too long never exercise le…
so muscle very fast ache le…
swim only like 7 lap…
than play water with my sis…
thought tt go swimming my skin colour will turn darker…
but…
still the same…
haha…
my skin colour very difficult to turn dark in colour….

Than this few day my connection damn bad…
Very upset…
Cannot go online…
Than too lazy to use my desktop…
So…
I PLAY CRAZY TAXI…
Haha…
Really crazy…
Ok lor the game…
Can say very fun ba….

Dunno y..
Feel like playing pool now….
Although I still dun really noe how to play…
But last time I really have a great time…
Playing with shu yi , navya and gina was fun…
Although the stupid navya keep on bully me…
Wahaha………….

No comments: