haiz...
haven really start study...
dunno why...
thus time round no exam mood...
nothing seems to get in to my head...
the worse is... i gt hook by you tube le...
now start to chase the korea show- my name is sam soon
haha...
is nice...
anyway...
i have not amend my link yet...
many ppl de link i haven put...
not i dun wan...
is tt the link dun motive me to do so...
CUS I CANNOT CLICK ON MY OWN LINK USING MY LAPPY...
CAN SOME ONE TELL ME WHT TO DO?
IS IT I GT TO CHANGE MY LAPPY SETTING OR WHT?
I HAVE NO IDEA!!!
SIAN....
anyway...
yest...
hang ten offer me a job..
they called me...
*surprise*
they wan me to go indoor stadium there to work...
need around 8 to 9 ppl...
ask me interested mah...
very far...
pay very low....
but is onli 9 days...
pay $35 perday
work from 10 to 10...
work nine day...
also plus incentive $150....
but need to buy their clothes..
total around $25...
dunno wan mah...
still thinking...
ANYONE MINE GIVING ME SOME ADVISE IN WHT TO DO?
SHOULD I ACCEPT?
IF ANYONE INTERESTED LET ME NOE K?
lollol
Sunday, August 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment