Haiz…
Yest morning….
Stomachache…
Afternoon fever…
Temp go all the way to 39 degree…
Mum ask me go c doctor…
I die die also dun wan…
Cus she dun wan pei me go mah…
Than I really too tired to walk…
So I eat panadol lor….
Thought will b alright at night…
but in the end vomit at night… -_-“
sian lor..
I yest whole day onli eat one meal…
Cus no appetiate…
Than at night I vomit every thing out…
Wow..
Like tt I can go for a diet liao lah..
Never eat….
Than bo bian..
I at night go c doctor my self…
The doctor say I gt “wei gan mao”
Dun noe wht virus attacking my gastric…
Sian lor…
Than he ask me my family recently gt anyone gt all this kind of symptrom mah…
Mayb is gt spread by them de…
I told him every one in my hse kanna le..
I m the last one…
He is like a bit surprise…
Wahaha….
Anyway..
I yest whole day is like sleeping n sleeping…
If I wake up I also use lappy for a while nia….
Than continue sleep….
Today suppose to go for work at lot 1…
But in the end cannot work le…
Really too tired le…
Than I think I cause some unhappiness to the auntie…
Haiz…..
Anyway…
Decide to change my blogskin again….
Cus think those with navigation very very ma fan…