Feel like writing a long long blog..
So today de blog will have lots of crap…
Lol…
*******************
tue morning...
raining..
tt rain nearly wan my life..
lol...
because of tt rain i gt lots of extra work...
that rain wet hundred over of the clothes..
and i gt to slowly record every thing because the seiyu manager want to noe how much goods is wet...
most of the promoter super busy lor...
than still gt stupid customer...
c me so busy le still came ka jiao me!!
! i at there count count the stock...
than those auntie keep on came mess my clothes and ask me this ask me tt...
than i keep on lost count...
i already very very busy le... still came ka jiao me!!!!
argh.... some more i still got de deadline lor..
by a certain time i need to report le lor!!!!
than i was super super piss off...
********************************
yest was better... no ppl de...
lol...
mayb is the weather too hot...
than i very sian..
so i like walk around find ppl talk...
wahaha... than in the end i realise one of the gal selling shoe is business studies, yr1 frm NP also!!!
i didn't even noe tt...
so i go find her chat chat.
. than later noe tt most of the youngster there is frm poly... lol...
anyway.. I forget the gal name le!!!
As usual..
My memory is so short…
Lol…
****************************
hmm..
this few day i request to do morning shift....
cus i really very tired....
so i every day till 4 can go off le...
wahaha...
BUT MY SIS IS HAVING EXAM!!!!
so in the end i spend my time to teach her...
humpt..
tired tired...
than my this lot1 job end on this sun...
than my previous job--- the spect thingy sms me...
ask me the whole of next week can work at imm mah...
I accept lor..
cus she has been keep on asking me to work le..
but i keep on rejecting...
cus she ask me to go to places like ikea...
so dun wan make her unhappy than i accept lor..
But after tt I regret le!!!
Cus I forget my holi ending le!!!
Haiz..
No time to play…
Sian sian…
*******************
Than think lot1 there will have a fun fair soon…
Cus I gt c those fun fair game thing…
Than there also gt put Uncle Ringo logo…
Lol…
Hope they quick quick set up…
I wan go there walk walk n play play…
Lol…
***********
Saw my ex manager jus now..
Cus I enter Seiyu to pack thing…
this is the conversation between me and her
manager: she was walking… than she stop behind me… this xiao jie very familiar hor…
me:haha… ya lor.. I was the xiao mei tt came work for u last yr..
manager:o… Christmas period ar?
Me: ya lor…
Manager: wht happen to u.. now like became more skinny
Me: haha.. is it… ( thinking: a… say me skinny… u also not very fat.. lol.. anyway.. i also not tt skinny lor!!!!)
Manager: came back this Christmas work for us lah.. dun work for this company.
Me:smile ( thinking… u dream on lah.. ur pay kns… $4 nia.. work till siao.. every thing also need to do..frm shoe to clothes even wan me to clean shelf!!!! I work other job $5 or $6 so relax.. own time own pace… still can chit chat!!! Lol… u pay me $6 I still will consider…:P)
******************
Anyway..
I today whole day think I talk more than do work..
Lol..
Cus really no ppl..
Than noe a few more ppl..
Gt one frm TP..
Stay in bukit batok…
He really “very smart”
Lol..
Stay here go all de way to TP study…
Lol…
And also noe one ITE de…
Both also 19 yr old…
Older than me…
Lol…
Anyway…
We were so so bored…
So we were plating true or dare…
But very fast de game end le..
Cus really bo liao…
Lol…
***************
Than a small boy walk to me today...
Boy: I dun noe where is my mummy, can lend me hp?
Me: ur mummy lost ar?
Boy : no is I lost not my mummy lost..
Me: ok ok.. na hp.. call ur mummy… ( thinking… u lost n ur mummy lost make any difference meh? Y correct me? -_-“)
So weird this boi.. lol…
*****************
Tml is moon cake festival le..
Wahaha…
Finally can play…………………. CANDLES lah…
Lol..
I dun play lanterns le ok..
Haha…
**********
Hmm…
Recently..
A frien of my tell me he feel kind of lost…
In a lot of thing…
Actually me my self also feel very lost..
A lot of time I dun noe wht I do is correct mah…
In the sense like many a times we got to make decision..
I will start to wonder wht will happen if I choose a different path..
Y will life b different and better?
I really dun noe…
Before I graduate from sec sch..
I dun have this kind of trouble..
I will normally do things I feel comfortable with..
But now..
I really dun noe wht I choose is correct de mah…
Haiz..
Also dun noe wht happen lah…: X
mayb as time goes ppl jus find more trouble for them self...
***********
recently melo tell me death note movie comong out..
i onli noe tt is a comic..
dun even noe de dtory line...
but she sound excited about de show..
so i ask her bout the show...
wht is it about...
she tell me the book is about a book when write name inside tt ppl will die..
tt is all she tell me...
lol..
anyway..
i m curious bout de story line..
so now start to read...
wahaha...
but very sian so long de story..
i dun wan but tt comic lah..
who gt death note de comic???
can lend lend...
lol..
i onli read de first book nia..
n think tt book is ok ba..
other than the monster or ghost or dun noe wht lah..
very ugly!!!
wahaha....
**************
ya i also read a online book...
tittle is I believe you by Low Kay Hwa..
is a nice book!!!
but they never put de ending!!!
argh...
i badly wanted to noe de ending!!!
n they also never sell in book store de!!!
so must buy online...
sian sian..
gt the link frm n e mail de..
the book really nice lor...
is a bit like love story...
talk bout a gal gt depression..
the gal also gt imaginery frien...
than de boy help her alot...
help her over came many things..
but de boy tell her they will never b together so ask the girl not to fall in love with him..
but the fact is both of them love each other deeply le..
but the boy gt some diseases..
than read until the last chapter i nearly cry..
cus they some more put sad sad music!!!
omg...
but they never say the boy gt die mah!!
or they are together le mah??
they wan us to buy de book!!!
argh..
i really wanted to noe the ending badly!!!!!
is a nice and intersting book lah...
but very very long de story line....
http://www.goodybooks.com/ibelieveyou.htm
go read ba...
worth the time reading..
althought is written by singaporean....
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment