This morning nearly late for job…
Or shld b I m 1 min late!!!! (but never mind lah cus is calculate by per hour)
Lol…
Whose fault is this???
Is the BEE fault…
Dun noe y…
A bee suddenly fly in to my room…
My room dun have honey ok!!!
Y the bee came in?
I no idea…
Lol..
I was scared scared…
So I go hid in the toilet…
Lol…
Cus the bee like sort of follow me ba…
In the end it fly away le…
Heng ar…
Lol...
********* **
Dun noe wht happen today…
Many ppl treat me nice nice…
May b today is the mooncake festival ba…
Every one later hope to strick toto..
So start to treat me very nice…
Lol…
The auntie tt sell shoe suddenly treat me and one gal tt sell shoe - a packet of chrystament tea…
I was a bit surprise lor…
Dun she say weather very hot…
Must drink more water..
Than she pass me the drink…
I dun even noe how to react…
Lol…
And there is one “uncle” frm SIM…
Erm I call him uncle cus he older than me mah… :X
Think the ppl there most of them is older than me ba…
Lol..
Anyway..
He was like wanting to buy bubble tea..
Than ask I wan mah…
Than I say if u treat than ok lor… ( this is wht I normally will say de mah I dun really wan him treat de!!!!)
Than he ask me wht I wan…
I thought he was kidding..
Than I say anything..
In the end he really treat me!!!
Wow..
So nice of him…
After tt I can go off le…
Than those ppl there wan go play pool..
They ask me wan go mah..
Than I ok lor..
Wa lau..
Lot 1 there the pool very ex lor!!!
Lol….
So long never play pool le!!!
Really miss it…
Althought admit my skill is lousy!!!
But I still gt win lor…
So proud of my self…
Althought I loss most of the matches… :X
Wahaha…
Dun care…
But also learn new thing frm them… wahaha…
Ya jus gt my pay for the spect thing..
Think gt some mistake…
Hmm..
Dun noe wan call manager mah…
Cus I abit pai SeH
Lol…
Anyway…
It also mean one thing!!!
I will soon have $$$$ to spend le!!!
Wahaha…
O ya…
Tml VIVO CITY WILL OPEN LE!!!
Singapore biggest shopping center…
But thing onli 60 % of the shop is ready nia…
Wahaha…
Jus now lot1 there gt pai sa ma lam…
Or malay fair…( steph say de wahaha… I also dun noe… lol… )
Anyway..
I go there walk walk and the thing there is cheap ba..
Make me have the temptation to buy thing…
Lol..
I buy 10 wrapper…
Cus really cheap…
I also wanted to buy jiwsaw puzzle de!!!!
But dun have nice nice Winnie the pooh…
So in the end never buy….
Wahaha..
Than think later going down to play candle with my sis…
Can say I still behave like a kid..
I dun care…
Wahaha…
Hope will not burn my finger again!!!!!! :X
Friday, October 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment