Saturday, October 14, 2006

Yest manager msg me again…
At first is ask me date of birth..
Cus she say have cpf!!!
Give me cpf abit useless ba…
I now need cpf for wht?
Lol…
Anyway..
After tt at night she msg me again…
Ask we wan go VIVO CITY WORK MAH…
VIVO CITY!!!!
Without thinking I reply yes!!! :X
Cus I wanted to go vivo city there walk walk for quite some time le!!!!
N now have chance go there work also means tt I can go there walk walk also!!!
Wahaha….
But I abit scared the ppl there might not b very friendly…
Dun noe y..
Have this bad feeling…
Cus last time when I go plaza work..
She never ask me go find there de manager…
Now she wanted me to go find there de manager..
Have a strong feeling tt the manager there might not b a friendly one…
Pls give me a bo chap manager!!!
Like tt I can go walk walk in vivo city!!!!

No comments: