Tuesday, November 28, 2006

picture of yumin b dae celebration!!! my gal gal not in the pic cus he came abit later....


Every monday for some weird reason I will be late for sch..
Dun noe y sia..
So yesterday I also slightly late for sch again.. L

Sch was jus as boring as usual..
During bca I keep on yawning sia..
And I keep on do my work wronging..
Than xt and fq gt to keep on send me the correct copy.. -_-
Thank to both of them.. :)

After bca, me and ah na decided to go bukit panjang plaza..
Cus quite some time never go le..
Wow..
In the end we regretted going there…
Is like the whole place is so boring!!
Nothing to do at all!!!
Anyway..
I finally buy present for 2 of my frien le..
Wahaha..
One of them I have already owe a month, the other I owe for like 4 month.. :X( think is normal for me to give belated present de.. wahaha.. I hardly give ppl present on time, :P aiyah.. and owe a few month think is normal for me de.. cus I can owe ppl a present for a yr!!! wahaha… )
After that ah na wanted to buy a keyboard costing $39.90..
But is too heavy for her to take hm!!!
Than I also dun noe y I have a very stupid idea..
I tell her to buy the baby version de..
Onli cost 29.90..
And is lighter.. :X
Wahaha…

Anyway, think the coming dec gt many ppl b dae sia.. -_-
Last day of nov gt one ppl b day..
2/12, 3/13, 4/12,6/12, 12/12, 18/12 , 23/12 all gt ppl b dae sia!!!
Wow wow..
I now than realize so many of my frien is dec baby!!!
Scary sia…. :X

No comments: