yest talk to hui ting( a chinese study girl)
guess wht she tell me?
next year, Ngee ann poly, chinese study will have a new course...
and is Psychologist in chinese!!!
argh!!!
y y y !!!!
y next year than they provide this course?
ARGH!!!!
for those who noe me well since sec sch shall noe tt since sec 3 i have been dreaming of being a psychologist..
dun ask me y i have this idea..
i really dun noe..
but after 2 yr plus or shld b the day i have to make a decision whether i wan go jc or poly i give up on that thought..
because of many factors..
family dun really approve..
think i crazy..
cus to them psychologist is like seeing siao ppl..
i dun noe y they have this thought..
and also..
last time poly no this course mah..
so must enter JC..
than my english is really cannot make it..
if i go JC take GP think i sure die..
so i choosed poly..
and tt is when i give up my so called dream..
and now..
i get to noe next yr they offering this course!!
wht the...
argh!!!!
mayb i will choose to change course?
who noes?
i really wanted to take up phychologist..
shall c how it goes first...
yest afternoon i was super depress..
accidently spoilt some thing that is very important to my frien..
shall not mention any detail here.. ( wan to noe than came ask me ba)
super upset and worry.. :(
but manage to clam down after punching ducky and yang pek pek...
punching people is really a gd way to destress.. :X
anyway... thank to ducky and yang pek pek who let me punch..
althought they say not pain.. -_-
today I have role play in sch!!!
wahaha..
so long no role play le..
really fun..
i miss i miss role play that we have in Swiss cottage.. ( cause i study literature so get to have quite a few role play in the past.. :X)
i miss i miss SWISS COTTAGE SEC...
I MISS THE FOOD THERE..
I MISS THE NO PROJECT DAYS...
I MISS THE TEACHERS THERE..
I MISS THE TIME WE WERE TOGETHER...
I MISS EVERY THING IN THERE...
Friday, November 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment