yoyo...
IS YR 2007 NOW!!
SO FAST!!!
this shall b the first blog of the year!!
and i shall write a long one!!!
wahaha.. ( full of craps again)
wht happen today..
jus a boring day..
with spring cleaning and teaching my sis..
sian..
but guess wht!!!
I SAW RAINBOW TODAY!!!
RAINBOW!!!
I THINK I FALL IN LOVE WITH RAINBOW LE!!
IS SO NICE NICE!!!
well..
i saw it when i m on my way hm frm dinner..
my dad drive pass the bukit timah there de area..
and i saw ppl like keep on staring at a certain direction..
and capturing pictures..
so i also look at the direction and i saw rainbow!!!
well it is really nice nice..
and there a lots of ppl actually stop their car aside to capture the pic..
and we are also one of them.. :X
hee..
***************
Dumb dumb, I wan gum gum
Finally I have watch night at the museum!!!
fri went out with hi! Club ppl..
There are, me, duck, bee, piggy, monkey, dog, nononal n gal gal.. ( their name sound like I m going out with some weird pp =p)
Haha..
So at first the gals meet at jurong MRT at 12.30pm de…
But I think I estimate the time wrongly!!
And I reach there around 12!!!
Wow..
Which is super early lor..
Lucky bee also there le..
Or I will bored to death..
We estimated tt the guys will b late AS USUAL…
So we purposely lie to them about the time we meeting..
We wanted to make them reach b4 us..
However, in the end the guys are still late.. -_-
Onli monkey reach on time..
Or shld b he reach earlier than the meeting time..
In the end he gt to wait for us.. =x
Haha…
Never expected he will b puncture.. :X
So after tt we go purchase movie ticket and go for our lunch..
Once again..
We take a long time to decided wht to eat..
And we ended up eating KFC..
I ate the ultimate chicken meal..
And I think it is damn pathetic lor..
The popcorn chicken is like so small small.. -_-
After tt we went to play arcade
And gal gal came join us liao..
Erm..
We played hockey and the spot the difference game..
Dun noe why yest play game de atmosphere a bit weird weird..
Like not super high leh..
Any way..
Every one of us contributed $2 to play the game..
And in the end we like change too much token le..
Haha..
Take a long time to finish playing it..
Watch the night at the museums..
Think is nice..
Some part is real funny..
after that me and piggy gt to go first..
as I have to go for my pri sch gathering…
pri sch gathering is at my pri 5 teacher hse..
which is at yishun..
meet my pri sch frien to go together.
Thought I would b late..
In the end some is even later than me.. :X
When I reach the mrt station and saw them..
I jus walk quietly over and stare at them..
Haha..
Cus I dun noe wht to say..
And I wan to see if they can recognize me..
Cus hor..
We have not se each other for 6 years!!
Never expect to meet up after 6 years!!
Well, most ppl recognize me..
But..
I forget most ppl faces..
Take me quite some time to recap..
Abit sad tt onli 12 of us turn up..
And onli 3 are gals!!
Omg..
Tt is really sian..
So we take bus to our teacher hse condo..
And I think we alighted at the wrong bus stop!!!
So in the end we spend more than 30 min walking around finding the place…
Reached teacher hse at 8++..
Start to eat dinner..
Yummy…
After tt explore her hse..
And her hse is like super beautiful lor!!
Normally condo is some thing like HDB block right?
But with security guard and swimming pool..
Hers still have security guard and swimming pool..
But is like Terence hse lor!!!
Is like a small “ building” all to her self lor!!
Really chio!!!
Is like her hse when enter is jus living room, kitchen and dinning area..
Than still gt basement!!
Which have 2 room, and a toilet..
And also a back door..
Which lead to the carpark…
Than the second and third story have 2 bed room each..
Lastly the roof top is an open area with SWINGS!!!
Wow..
I really like the roof top area..
Is really super nice!!!!!
But too bad tt day onli have moon, no star star..
Or else it will b even better!!
Than I start to play with the swing!!!
Get real high..
Than my pri sch mate say I like no childhood like tt..
Like to play swing so much.. =p
Haha..
Than I think I seat there swing for nearly 30 min and I start to get giddy le…
So decided to stop..
When to my teacher room with my pri sch mate..
Play with the dog.. ( but I c onli lah)
Well..
I try my very best to keep a distance with the dog le..
Cus “she “ is really huge..
When “she” stand up with 2 legs, she can almost reach my waist level lor..
Scary!!
But hor..
Dun noe y she keep stare at me..
Than there is once she came over lick me!!
Scare me to death!!!
Lucky my pri sch mate help me carry her away..
They will saying tt if u scared the dog they will b able to sense it..
So the best is try not to b scared of them…
While after all the chatting bout the mischieve we did in the past, our teacher decided to drive us hm..
However..
I still reach hm pretty late..
When I reach hm is like 1am le.. :X
Haiz..
Didn’t really talk much when I meet them.
Maybe is cus I dun noe wht to say..
Mayb cus I m really tired..
And also mayb cus I c the changes in some of them make me feel abit upset..
Many of them is serving NS now..
Many did not continue their study as they did not do well..
And some who is use to b guai guai de now start smooking and the way they talk also change..
6 yrs is really long..
And can really cus lots of changes in every one.. :(
SAT
Already super not enough sleep le..
But still gt wake up early in the morning by my parents..
Went to a few area today to but things with them..
At first go to thiong baru, than Chinatown , IMM..
Mainly is to buy things lor..
Really tired..
After tt went home and have a bath..
Go out again..
Went to school to watch our sch Song Composing Club performance…
With gal gal and carl..
Quite nice..
But think I abit sleepy also.. :X
Anyway..
Derrick was there also.. ( ex superstar)
and I really like one of the painoist there..
When he is playing the paino..
His body will move with it..
Make me think of some things tt happen in my sec sch CO…
We were force to shake our body to make it look like we are “ enjoying “ the music..
Is really dumb lor..
At tt time we were moving like wood blocks lor..
And also a bit miss the time when the percussion were jus next to us playing their instrument..
always make us partially deaf lor..
haiz..
dun think I have been talking much since fri evening till today..
think my quiet diseases is back… :X
Monday, January 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment