Friday, February 09, 2007

why am i blogging now when tml is exam??
i dun noe~~
i haven start study~~
AND I DUN FELL LIKE EITHER!!!
today is friday night!!
i never study on friday night b4~~
and tml is my MAEC paper..
totally haven start~~
shall c how i die later~~~
and also i think this paper is super stupid..
20 % of the paper will be tottaly based on a 10 page notes of memorising..
wht the hell!!
some more is so wordy and so many number!!!
i hate it~~~
and some more tml paper is at 9am~~
i wan sleep~~~
some more is at SIM the dun noe wht hall..
which i never go b4..
I TOTALLY NO MOOD NOW~~~
AND I WAN COMPLAIN~~~
Y I HAVE PAPER TML~~~!!!!
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
IS KILLING MY PRECIOUS BRAIN CELL NOW..
I DUN NOE WHERE TO START NOW~~
PLS HELP AND SAVE ME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS this is jus a stupid post.. trying to vent my anger on it~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: