I dunno wht’s wrong with me..
But lately I m real tired…
I can sleepy nearly every where…
In the past I not like tt de leh..
But now I really can fall deep asleep in no time…
Every where I go as long as can sleep I will sleep..
Cham ar..
If this continue to go on I really can b pig le lah…
But lately I m real tired…
I can sleepy nearly every where…
In the past I not like tt de leh..
But now I really can fall deep asleep in no time…
Every where I go as long as can sleep I will sleep..
Cham ar..
If this continue to go on I really can b pig le lah…
***************************
Well well well..
Recently noe tt a gal – can consider a frien of my like one of my guy frien..
Actually noe it through her blog lah..
But I was super surprise in the way she blog..
Cus lah, to me she is those very shy, quiet kind of ppl..
But when I see her blog I a bit stunt..
Cus she actually dare to say her feeling out in the blog leh..
In terms like how she feel about the guy – my frien..
How much she like him etc..
And another thing is she noe he reads her blog!!!
Omg..
I really very pei fu her..
If I were her I were never have the courage to do this kind of thing..
Is really very dadan..
And I happen to b quite close with the guy that she like..
So pass few day when I saw the guy I jiu ask him if he like her ( once again in a very straight forward manner.. =x)
And and he say he a bit like her!!!!
Woohooo..
Now I look forward that they 2 can be together..
I mean is like, the gal like the guy..
Well well well..
Recently noe tt a gal – can consider a frien of my like one of my guy frien..
Actually noe it through her blog lah..
But I was super surprise in the way she blog..
Cus lah, to me she is those very shy, quiet kind of ppl..
But when I see her blog I a bit stunt..
Cus she actually dare to say her feeling out in the blog leh..
In terms like how she feel about the guy – my frien..
How much she like him etc..
And another thing is she noe he reads her blog!!!
Omg..
I really very pei fu her..
If I were her I were never have the courage to do this kind of thing..
Is really very dadan..
And I happen to b quite close with the guy that she like..
So pass few day when I saw the guy I jiu ask him if he like her ( once again in a very straight forward manner.. =x)
And and he say he a bit like her!!!!
Woohooo..
Now I look forward that they 2 can be together..
I mean is like, the gal like the guy..
the guy also like the gal..
the guy noe it...
and the gal still so zhu dong to write in her blog to express her feeling le leh..
I think now she only waiting for the guy to ask her if wan to b together mah lor..
Haha..
But dunno he will ask mah leh..
Cus I think tt the guy also very shy kind leh..
Haha..
A~~ if the guy gt read my blog ar..
Must update me when u 2 are together leh…
I think now she only waiting for the guy to ask her if wan to b together mah lor..
Haha..
But dunno he will ask mah leh..
Cus I think tt the guy also very shy kind leh..
Haha..
A~~ if the guy gt read my blog ar..
Must update me when u 2 are together leh…
*****************
Jus now when to watch Alone..
Is kind of nice show..
Cus I gt scared le.. =x
Not only the ghost scared me..
The needle also scared me..
Hee..
I really hated needle..
Is so kong bu to see it poke into ppl skin sia.. =x
And finally we are not late for the show..
Is very nan de sia..
Have a fun day today.. :)
Jus now when to watch Alone..
Is kind of nice show..
Cus I gt scared le.. =x
Not only the ghost scared me..
The needle also scared me..
Hee..
I really hated needle..
Is so kong bu to see it poke into ppl skin sia.. =x
And finally we are not late for the show..
Is very nan de sia..
Have a fun day today.. :)
hee...
No comments:
Post a Comment