sooo long never blog le..
and thi entry will be jus a few crap that happen this 2 day…
lazy to blog so much.. =x
yest is the first time i m absent from tutorial!!! ( if i remember correctly)
cus cus..
i gt an MC!!!
stupid MC should have came earlier..
it will be the best if it came during my attachment time..
cus have paid leave mah... hee.. =x
anyway..
yest at first i dun intend to go and see doctor de..
cus dun like to go see doctor alone lah..
and still must complete so many med.. =x
so early in the morning I already escape frm my hse on my way to sch le..
but but..
my mum call me back to see doctor..
cus Sunday morning I almost no voice sia..
then she say like tt = very serious so must go see doctor le..
so I was ok lor..
travel all the way back frm sch again… -_-
after consuming 2 of the medicine which claim that it will cause drowsiness I sleep my whole afternoon..
and my mum say I really like pig sia..
cus one of my neighbor is renovating her house and is like so noisy but it doesn’t affect me in my sleep sia…
well well some time it is really nice to have mc..
can spend plenty of hour at hm jus slp and do nothing else.. :D
*I dun mind to b sick again =p*
Finally I have choosen the elective that I would take next yr..
Hmm..
In the end I never put marketing or service as my first choice as wht I have intended to do previously..
A lot of thinking was being done ba..
Before enter poly I keep on say I wan specialize in marketing but some how my thoughts changes ba… very small part is because of frien.. and there is many other factors that cause me to choose HRM AND IAP AS MY FIRST CHOICE.
HRM was never in my mind until the day before I choose my elective..
Sounds like I make my decision out of impulsiveness right? (well tt is me, I always do tt.. mayb I will not regret.. mayb I will.. and this applies to a lot of other things to)
Yest night..
Receive a call while I was half sleeping..
Well..
Is the tue and thur tuition mum call me..
She wan to employ me again..
This goes my tue, thur, fri all is for tuition..
Quite glad tt the boy have improve quite a lot sia…
The tue boy boy frm 8/55 improve all the way to 49/100 which I seriously dun understand why his cher so stingy dun wan give him 1 more marks..
Math he also improve frm 40+ to 52..
Fri boy frm 4/55 improve to 30/100 although still very lousy.. =x
But there is improvement.. J
Is nice to see that their reason have improve so much..
But at the same time some time I began to qn my self..
I can motivate ppl to study..
I talk sense to the boy and make them seat down to study..
I nag at them..
But me myself is like so lazy..
Never even do my tut liao.. =x
Sound very irony right?
And wht is my purpose in poly now?
To score well for my gpa?
To b a good tutor?
Or to do cca things?
I dunno..
Suddenly Feel so lost..
How I wish I have 48h per day..
Or perhaps I m the one who dunno how to manage my time well…
*some how I felt that I lost a friendship*
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment