Finally went to hello shop to change my SIM card..
And they are like super effective lor..
My new sim card is like being activate within minutes!
Not like the past..
After 1 week plus still haven activare need me to call them some more..
Went to eat sakae with gina and shu yi..
At first intended to eat subway..
But some how we decided to eat sushi instead..
And I eat the most compare to them!
Hoho..
Cus I was super hungry sia..
Tt morning only eat one bun..
The night b4 only eat popcorn I think.. -_-
And tt 2 gal dun dare to eat raw things also!!
Haha..
And we have a lot of fun talking too!
Yest..
Went to causeway with my boy..
Watch L
Quite nice sia~
I think it is far more better than 1 and 2..
Cus to me the part 1 is super duper boring…
But boy think tt part 2 is better..
And jus now..
I have my tuition..
On my way hm..
I FALL DOWN again!
Yes again!
My left leg got scratch..
And I think my right leg pain pain now..
Clumsy me..
Jus like to FALL~
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment