Haix..
At first look forward to this june holi~
Thought can go to Shanghai..
As this is the trip for marketing student.. ( in case u dunno i specialise in marketing le - but i dun go to market *lame* )
So at first manage to some how convince my parents to let me to go for this 5 day trip..
But now..
Even I myself dun feel like going le..
Cher jus call..
He say after looking at parents salary etc..
I would only get like 25% of subsidies frm sch..
And this 5 day shanghai trip cost like $1250 so after subsidies I need to pay around 937.5..
Is super ex de lor.. close to 1000 then need to shop leh?
Diao a..
Some more stay at 3 star hotel/ motel..
Also dunno y need to pay so much~~~
So in the end..
I never go le.. =(
Nothing to look forward now~
-=sad=-
anyway..
notice the change of colour in my tagboard?
i really have no idea wht happen
y suddenly colour change..
and i never even touch the code lor..
song bo..
so ugly now..
=(
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment